Wednesday, April 15, 2015

iCity - City of Digital Lights (13 March 2015)

During our last trip to iCity in September 2014, we've managed to cover 2/3 of the park (Waterworld and Fun World), last month during our "Ranya Day Out", we decided that it will be fun to drop by iCity to look at the "lights" and cover the third and final portion of iCity, the "City of Digital Lights".
 
Source: Google

Overall, I would say it was a pretty fun night, the crowd was not so bad as we came on a Friday. There's also rides for the little kiddies at RM5 a pop, pretty steep if you ask me but since we're already there and Ranya is bugging me for a ride, I grudgingly reloaded my iCity card (the only accepted form of payment) and let her choose her faves attractions.











  Ranya watching how cotton candy are made and enjoying the super huge candy all by herself.

I recommend coming to iCity, if you're in Shah Alam and finding for activities to do at night. We're planning on visiting again despite the RM10 parking to pacify Ryan and Iman who's still stewing over the fact that they missed all these. Oh well you win some you lose some, darling :)